Growing Garden

It's been about 2 weeks since we repotted our garden and boy, has it grown. All of our veggies are looking healthy and good, getting watered at least every two days, or one based on how hot it has been. I'm so proud of our cucumbers and tomato plants, we started them from seeds and they've gotten so big! When we got the soil and cages for our garden, I thought the cages were unnecessary, but they've helped our plants grow! Some cayenne peppers are ready to be picked and some are flowering, so that means more veggies soon😁!

Take a look & watch my video Update on the garden - p.s. the video shows a beautiful sunset and I'm so thankful I was able to catch it tonight.


Here are some closeups, check em out.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's talk about self-compassion

Cognitive Distortions

Gardening & Growth